Liquid for hygienic hand disinfection by rubbing without water
5 L canister
- Liquid with virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal properties.
- Alcohol content: 70%.
- Capacity: 5L.
- The liquid can be used in disinfection devices.
- Applications: disinfection of hands and surfaces of all kinds, i.e. tops, handles, desks, etc.
- The product is intended for general and professional use, among others, in hospitals, medical clinics, catering, administrative areas, public utilities, etc.
How to use
- Hygienic disinfection: Apply approx. 3 ml of the liquid on dry, clean hands. Rub for 30 seconds and leave to be absorbed. Hands must be kept moist throughout the disinfection process. Do not rinse.
- Surgical disinfection: rub 3 ml of liquid into clean hands, spread thoroughly between wrists for 3 minutes. Hands must be kept moist throughout the disinfection process. Do not rinse.
- Active substance: ethanol – 70 g / 100 g.
- EUH208 Contains orange sweet oil.
- Expiry date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Biocidal product authorisation number: 0856/TP/2020.